1. Main
    1. Auto Parts
    2. Other
      1. Fuel saving up to 30% of the RESONATOR STANDING WAVES on all the trance scen
Fuel saving up to 30% of the RESONATOR STANDING WAVES on all the trance scen
Fuel saving up to 30% of the RESONATOR STANDING WAVES on all the trance scen
Fuel saving up to 30% of the RESONATOR STANDING WAVES on all the trance scen
Fuel saving up to 30% of the RESONATOR STANDING WAVES on all the trance scen
Fuel saving up to 30% of the RESONATOR STANDING WAVES on all the trance scen
Fuel saving up to 30% of the RESONATOR STANDING WAVES on all the trance scen
Fuel saving up to 30% of the RESONATOR STANDING WAVES on all the trance scen
Fuel saving up to 30% of the RESONATOR STANDING WAVES on all the trance scen

Listning ID 41007

Description

The principle of operation and purpose.
Combustion of fuel in internal combustion engines is not efficient. In the best case, the engine burns only 45% petrol and 55% diesel and 80 % propane or methane, and the remaining 55, 45 and 20 %, respectively - just go to pot in the truest sense of the word, or burn down in the catalyst, i.e. our money go up in smoke. Device for fuel saving "Resonator standing waves" (RSV) Turbobooster, he UPES is designed to intensify the process of combustion in internal combustion engines by transforming fuel combustion from diffusion in vibration. This happens due to the creation of sound vibrations between the combustion engine and by the RSV, which is located in the exhaust pipe outside the pants. Thus, from the same amount of fuel we receive more energy. In the end, due to the phenomena of intensification of combustion, saves fuel 10%-30 %, cleaner exhaust, mild engine work and increase its resource. To understand how to reduce fuel consumption, let's see how it works:

This device allows you to create a standing wave, through which begins the process of vibrational combustion of any hydrocarbon fuel, be it petrol, diesel or gas, as well as organizes the movement of exhaust gases in the form of two interacting flows: the Central and spun. Power (amplitude) of the standing wave depends on the flow rate of the exhaust gas and its mass.

A continuous stream of waste gases is inseparably mass, moving through the plates of the resonator in the generating chamber, forming two interacting flow, which in the form of standing waves - vibration of the gas flow along the axis of the exhaust-gas spread in all directions according to Pascal's law. to increase the power of the engine of 5-30% depending on perfection the design of a particular engine;
to reduce fuel consumption by 10-30%
detonation to reduce the load on the crank is news
to reduce the amount of carbon on the rings, valves and seats
to increase the life of the engine
to extend the life of oil
to increase the life of the turbine (while applying)
get rid of the turbine without loss of capacity
to increase the life of spark plugs and lambda probes
to reduce the amount of harmful emissions and reduce fuel consumption.

WE GUARANTEE THE RESULTS OR RETURN 100% OF THE MONEY IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR EQUIPMENT.

Additional information
For all questions regarding this announcement, please call
Reviews

Customer reviews for this ad are not available.

We will be very grateful if you leave first.

Post a review

Write to author

Some authors prefer to communicate via email.

You can write to them here. Write to author
Related ads

© 2001-2021 Board auto, moto & parts of Kyiv and of Kyivs'ka oblast' | Free Classified Ads in Kyiv in 24 regions of Ukraine and Crimea. All rights reserved.

Using this website, including the supply of ad means you accept user agreement .

This bulletin board has been working for 15 years on the equipment ordered on the Servers in Ukraine website.

Board auto, moto & parts of Kyiv and of Kyivs'ka oblast' | Free Classified Ads in Kyiv